During its second annual Build IT MSP education event, hosted virtually Sept. 1-2, IT By Design CEO Sunny Kaila and President Kam Kaila unveiled several initiatives during their welcome keynote to more than 1,000 registrants. The announcements ranged from an online university purely for MSPs to the company’s first foray into software.
“When you are part of an industry that moves as quickly as managed services and technology, you have to be committed to constant innovation,” said Sunny Kaila, CEO, IT By Design. “We solicit feedback from our partners nonstop to help us understand where we can deliver additional value and help our partners grow. Each of these initiatives is tied directly to the challenges faced by our peers.”
Two initiatives are live and available to MSPs immediately:
- Build IT U: This 3-tier, membership-based community focuses on driving MSP business excellence through educational content, shared best practices, and peer-to-peer accountability—bridging the gap between knowledge and MSP success. At Build IT U, MSPs have access to curated, high-quality, white-labeled content refreshed weekly. Resources such as webinars, blogs, infographics, white papers and more align under nine essential MSP business success topics. Read the full announcement here and visit the website to learn more.
- MSP Compass: With MSPs facing an ever-changing landscape of products, vendors, and new technology—plus the unique business needs of clients—it can be difficult to remain competitive. MSP Compass can help transform an MSP practice by collaboratively building a custom technology blueprint for using technology to drive key business and revenue outcomes in the next 3-5 years—for both the MSP and its clients. Learn more
Three programs launching before the end of 2020 are:
- Build IT Peer Groups: The mission of the Build IT U Peer Groups is a complete focus on education—paired with interactive, engaging forums for MSP leaders to deepen expertise through peer advice and a shared focus on innovation. Build IT Peers Groups will revolve around monthly group calls, enhanced by live classroom learning, virtual CIO advice, quarterly 1:1 coaching calls with industry experts, and access to the full breadth of Build IT U content and resources. As part of ITBD’s continued commitment to lifelong learning, peer groups will be available for each key role within an MSP business—not just the CEO, but also marketing, finance, HR and more. Learn more and join our waitlist for membership
- One-Stop NOC: We believe MSPs should have a choice when it comes to the tools they use. That’s why our NOC team has always worked in our partners’ preferred tool stacks. Now, we’re adding an option for MSPs that don’t have or don’t want to manage their own RMM tool—the ability to use ITBD’s RMM as part of our outsourced NOC service. Our partners can soon choose between NOC support in their chosen RMM tool or our One-Stop NOC with the ITBD RMM solution. Learn more
- Team GPS: For 20 years ITBD has built its reputation by investing in people. Now ITBD is bringing together all of its expertise in talent and performance management, cultural engagement, and customer satisfaction in a single software solution—Team GPS. This software solution will help MSPs visualize the steps they need to take to empower employee engagement and align team performance with higher customer satisfaction and retention. Learn more and join our beta list for product updates
“Our mission is to build communities—with a passion for excellence,” explains Kam Kaila, President and Chief Community Officer for ITBD. “That means challenging our team to think innovatively about what we can do to meet the future needs of our partners—and also challenging our MSP partners to think bigger and better. The goal is to always look forward toward growth—whether that is lifelong learning through our Build IT initiatives or with innovative services that help fuel a new level of success.”
ITBD shared its product roadmap during its 2020 Build IT conference, held virtually Sept 1-2. Build IT Live 2021 will be hosted Aug. 1-3 in Jersey City, NJ, featuring keynote Gary Vaynerchuk.
MSPs can register now for Build IT Live 2021, for the early bird rate of $299.